Monday 15 February 2010

What did you get for valentines?






well after a long thought (about 2 seconds) hubby asked me did i want flowers and chocs or something usfull so yes you guessed it something usfull,a trip to ikea a few scraps of mdf from the garage wilco's shelf brackets and my fantastic designer instinct.i got myself new storage.he made me these fab shelves.

I got a small net bar from wilcos £1.29 ,a pack of large paper clips 96p ,a box of clips 98p and some cd packets from pounland.oh and 3 cup hooks.stamped the image of the stamp inserted to the cd case with the stamp and cliped it up and hung from the shelf.hope you like it.debs x

7 comments:

  1. I love it, what a fabby idea for your stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you - your storage looks great.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous :) ... I love your idea of the clips and paper clips. Everything to hand :) ... oohh makes me want to come and play LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely arrangement Debbie, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely brilliant!! i love *unique* storage ideas and this is super!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is more than awesome! What a good alternative to the clip it up, and so much cheaper.Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the storage. You are blessed to have a husband who does DIY! ;-) TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete